The Battle is the Lord's

***CECI EST MON BLOG. Inspirez-vous et amusez-vous d'histoires et de faits vécus concernant ma vie de tous les jours, ma famille, mes amis, le basket (et autres sports), l'Université, le travail et surtout... l'église et ma chorale! --- ***THIS IS MY BLOG. Get inspired and have fun reading these stories, picked from a range of fiction or reality, concerning my everyday life, my family, my friends, basketball (and other sports), university, work and most especially... church and my choir!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Letter From JESUS

Dear Friends,

How are you? I just had to send a note to tell you how much I care about you.

I saw you yesterday as you were talking with your friends. I waited all day, hoping you would want to talk with me too. I gave you a sunset to chase your day and a cool breeze to rest you - and I waited. You never came. It hurt me - but I still love you because I am your friend.

I saw you sleeping last night and longed to touch your brow so I spilled moonlight upon your face. Again, I waited, wanting to rush down so we could talk.

I have so many gifts for you! I try to tell you in the blue skies and in the quiet green grass. I whisper it in leaves on the trees and breathe it in the colors of flowers. I shout it to you in mountain streams and I give the birds love songs to sing. I clothe you with warm sunshine and perfume the air with nature sounds. My love for you is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest need in your heart.

Ask me! Talk with me! Please, don't forget me. I have so much to share with you! I have choosen you and I will wait for you.

I love you.

Your bestest friend,

Jesus

I don't know about you, but I do hear Jesus telling me these things. When the day is packed with other thoughts, we tend to forget about the most important things, and the most important person, our creator God. Thank God we have Jesus to remind us of what He daily does for us, because we sure forget fast when the TV goes on and homeworks take all the time of day... then for sure we need the rest of our busy life to sleep... and again procrastinate to pray. Eventually Jesus is just the name of the guy in the movie 'He Got Game'... just name, just name.

I will never forget what He's done for me.
His blessings overwhelm my life daily.
Oh I wish everyone could find,
this amazing peace of mind...
That only Jesus brings,
until He comes back and rings-
On our door-
Will you be ready? Ready to say Jesus, it's only YOU I adore!

I will never forget His blessings, His mercy,
His love and the hope He gives me.
Because when everything in this world disappears,
all that will be left is God almighty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home